The sustainable food festival MIAM is back!
Organized by the GoodPlanet Foundation, a leading Parisian organisation dedicated to ecology, the "MIAM" festival (“miam!” is the French equivalent of “yum!”) is a must for anyone who’s interested in sustainable food and agriculture, from passionate advocates to curious newcomers. The festival aims to promote responsible eating habits that are accessible to everyone, while retaining the important ingredients of pleasure and conviviality.
Free activities and workshops are open to all visitors on the weekends of September 4-5 and 10-11. From giant cooking classes to tasting sessions, plus an ethical gourmet market and masterclasses with top chefs, find out how to combine great food with sustainability and help our planet.
On the menu for this fifth edition:
- A food court that’s a firework display of flavours
- Masterclasses by chefs who’ve agreed to share their cooking secrets
- Two outdoor giant cooking classes of 1.5 hours each, to learn how to cook in a way that’s both gourmet and sustainable
- An ethical gourmet market introducing local producers, committed artisans and anti-waste initiatives
- Culinary workshops where small groups will learn how to cook new healthy and tasty dishes
- “Tasting conferences” and meetings about food and agriculture, to decrypt what’s on our plates
- Flash workshops that will create sustainable food experts in 30 minutes flat
See the GoodPlanet Foundation website for the full program.
Domaine de Longchamp
1, Carrefour de Longchamp, Bois de Boulogne, 75116 Paris
The weekends of September 4 & 5, 11 & 12 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Find out more on the Goodplanet Foundation website