Lend your support
Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, you can participate in the development of the Cité de la gastronomie Paris-Rungis and contribute to its cultural and educational mission.
By becoming a patron, you will help to raise awareness of the gastronomic meal of the French, a UNESCO intangible cultural heritage of humanity.
Your contribution is precious, and could play a vital role in:
- Supporting the first exhibitions at the Cité de la gastronomie;
- Participating in its cultural programming;
- Bringing unique projects to life.
Your commitment could be either financial or in the form of expertise. Your generosity will enable you to support an ambitious project and help steer its progress from the start by joining forces with us to build a creative and convivial program of events.
Philanthropic contribution to the Cité could benefit from a corporate tax cut of 60% (within the limit of 0.5% of the company’s turnover) in accordance with the 1 August 2003 French legislation on patronage, associations and foundations.
As a patron of the Cité, you will benefit from:
- the ability to hold private views of exhibitions;
- invitations to opening nights, festive events and private parties;
- exclusive meetings with personalities from the world of gastronomy;
- exceptional gastronomic experiences;
- visibility in PR materials about the projects you support, as well as on the Cité's website.
The Syndicate has entered into an agreement with the Artutti Endowment Fund, which will collect contributions for the Cité’s cultural and artistic program.
For more information: email@example.com
+33 1 85 78 17 35
Join us now and become a leading light in the development of the cultural and educational program of the Cité de la gastronomie Paris-Rungis.